More than 5% return on invesment
Guaranteed minimum 3% return to qualified investors
Ownership of land is governed by the land Code BE 2497 (1994) ,the Cevil and Commercial Code, LandReform for Agriculture Act Be 2518 (1975) and the regulations set forth by the Ministry of the Interior.
Term of Payment
1. A non-refundable booking deposit in Thai baht equivalent to GBP 5,000 upon signing the Booking Form.
2. 15% of the Purchase Price, less deposit paid, payable upon execution of Sale and Purchase Agreement, Marketing &
Management Services Agreement and House Maintenance Services Agreement within 15 days from booking date.
3. Balance 85% of the Purchase Price payable on completion.
a) Local bank financing through Krung Thai Bank, Naklua Branch, Pattaya is available. Please contact us or the Branch
manager directly for more details. (www.ktb.co.th)
b) As qualified prospective investors are encouraged to contact us, a property fund company is being formed to purchase a
large part of the Phase One houses, and its shares will be available to investors. Most investors will enjoy guarantees of a
fixed annual dividend and a purchase and lease back option.
Optional and only incurred if you choose to use a legal advisor.
- Common Property Service and Maintenance Fee (mandatory): Baht ________ per sq.m. of land plot / per month
- Individual Home Care and Maintenance (optional) : Baht___________ per month
- Rent Management (optional / all inclusive): 20% of the gross rent income
* Transfer Fee 2% of perchase price
* Specific Business Tax 3.3% of perchase price
* Income Tax 1% on perchase